Offering premium seaside living to its discerning clientele, FREIA will have in its roster 223 superior condominium units that include spacious 2-bedroom flats and 3-bedroom penthouses. Ranging in size from 67 to 392 square meters, these resort-type condo residences are designed with sustainable green living in mind and exude a contemporary tropical vibe enhanced by its masterfully designed architecture by Broadway Malyan and GF & Partners.
Common areas of the condominium such as the lobby was interior designed by Budji+Royal with cutting-edge local and international design concepts and high-quality fixtures giving residents a total luxury beach resort experience.
FREIA’s residents will have exclusive access to its upscale, resort-style amenities, among which is an outdoor pool, lounge deck, function rooms, and lush pocket gardens.
Unit ownership at FREIA also comes with membership at the Pico de Loro Beach and Country Club, giving homeowners a chance to enjoy a variety of recreational and sports facilities in Hamilo Coast.
Supporting Hamilo Coast’s commitment to responsible stewardship of nature and the seaside community’s natural topographies, FREIA at Pico de Loro Cove also takes pride in its features that allow sustainable green living and consider cost-efficient operations. For instance, natural ventilation and daylighting, photovoltaic roofing, and an efficient waste management system will ensure reduced carbon footprints on the part of the residential community.
Premium Amenities Awaits You at Freia, Pico de Loro
Different from the other condominium developments at Pico de Loro, Freia’s unit owners will enjoy amenities that will be made exclusive to them.
It will be the only condominium to have its own swimming pools, function rooms, lush gardens and pocket parks. The existing condos—Jacana, Myna, Miranda, Carola —do not have their own amenities except for their parking spaces. Unit owners of the earlier developments will have to go to the beach or country club if they want to go swimming or use a function room.
Each unit in Freia will also be furnished with basic appliances such as a refrigerator, cooktop stove, water heater and air conditioning units so future owners can move in right away. Of course, Freia will also have its own professional property manager, full-time security and will have 100 percent backup power. Not sparing any expense for Freia, SM Prime got internationally renowned Singapore-based architect Broadway Malyan to do the concept drawings, while design duo Budji Layug and Royal Pineda were tapped for the interiors of the building.
How to get there
1. Take SLEX (Southbound) headed toward Laguna.
2. Take the STA. ROSA EXIT and turn right after the toll booth. Follow the road all the way to Tagaytay City. (Alternatively, you may choose to take the ETON EXIT (after STA. ROSA EXIT))
3. Once you're along Aguinaldo Highway in Tagaytay City, you will pass: Josephine’s Restaurant, Taal Vista Hotel
4. When you reach the Junction of Balayan (Caltex Station at the Right), turn right again to go to Nasugbu (You will pass Central Azucarera de Don Pedro on your left side)
5. When you reach the Shell Gas Station (Left side), turn right to go to the Nasugbu Town Proper.
6. Go straight until you reach the road that will take you uphill. You will pass by the “Brgy Wawa” arch and the following developments: Canyon Cove, Kawayan Cove, Terazzas de Punta Fuego, Tali Beach Club, Peninsula de Punta Fuego
7. Go further uphill until you reach Pico de Loro by following the yellow signage of “Hamilo Coast”
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.